The Hotel Garnì Laurino is located in Trentino, in the center of Cavalese in the Val di Fiemme, 1000 metres above sea level surrounded by the Dolomites.
We are 30 minutes from the Brenner motorway (A22), off the Egna/Ora exit.
- The Alpe Cermis ski-lifts are a 10 minute walk from the hotel, for skiing during the winter and for mountain excursions in the summer.
- The hospital in Cavalese, the communal swimming pool and the ice stadium are a 10 minute walk away.
- The Pieve Park is at 5 minute walk away with its play ground, tennis court, basketball court and football pitch.
- The hotel is right in the center of Cavalese, just a few steps from the boutiques, shops, pharmacies, bars, wine bars, restaurants, beauty salons, historic buildings and museums.
- The Latemar ski center, the Lavazè and Oclini pass are at 15 minute drive. Trento and Bolzano are at 50 minute drive.
How to get here:
By car: We are 30 minutes from the A22 Brenner motorway, exit at Egna/Ora and follow the signs for Cavalese.
By train: The nearest train station is Egna/Ora. From there, there is a connecting Trentino Transport bus or SAD.
By plane: The closest airport to Cavalese is Verona (160km). Alternatively: Innsbruck 164km/ Venice 220km/ Milan-Bergamo 240km/ Milan Malpensa 330km.
By bus: There are connections with the main cities in the north of Italy such as Milan, Venice, Bergamo and Bologna.