A hearty breakfast at Hotel Garnì Laurino
A buffet breakfast in the our 17th Century dining room is a veritable feast for the eyes. Enjoy these precious moments.
- delicious pastries and fresh home-made biscuits;
- traditional cold meats with warm, freshly-baked bread;
- fried eggs, boiled eggs, omelettes, bacon and other savory treats;
- freshly made extracts from fruit and vegetables and detoxifying and energising recipes of your choice;
- seasonal , exotic and dried fruit;
- an organic corner with pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and linseed and many more, complete with a grinder for their preparation;
- a coeliac corner with gluten-free bread and pastries;
- products for lactose intolerances;
- speciality and aromatic herbal teas blended with alpine herbs from the Dolomites and maple syrup and other varieties of honey from Val di Fiemme,
- and many seasonal delicacies.
A revitalising afternoon snack
A revitalising afternoon snack after a beautiful walk in the dolomites or skiing on the slopes of Val di Fiemme, there’s nothing better than a traditional and healthy snack in our Speck Stube.
Freshly-baked pastries, herbal teas and fresh fruit juice, speck and warm bread.