A dreaming breakfast at Hotel Garnì Laurino
A buffet breakfast in our 17th Century dining room is a veritable feast for the eyes. Enjoy these precious moments.
- Delicious pastries and home-made biscuits;
- traditional cold meats with warm, freshly-baked bread;
- fried eggs, boiled eggs, omelets, bacon and other savory treats;
- freshly made fruit and vegetables extracts, detoxifying and energizing recipes of your choice;
- seasonal, exotic and dried fruit;
- an organic corner with pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and linseed and many more with a grinder for their preparation;
- a coeliac corner with gluten-free bread and pastries;
- products for lactose intolerances;
- aromatic herbal teas blended of alpine herbs from the Dolomites and a choice of varieties honeys from Val di Fiemme, and many other seasonal delicacies.
A revitalizing afternoon snack
A revitalizing afternoon snack after a beautiful walk in the dolomites or a full day skiing on the slopes of Val di Fiemme, there’s nothing better than a traditional and healthy snack in our Speck Stube.
Freshly-baked pastries, herbal teas and fresh fruit juice, speck and warm bread.