The Hotel Garnì Laurino is located in Trentino, in the center of Cavalese in the Val di Fiemme, 1000 metres above sea level surrounded by the Dolomites.
- The hotel is right in the center of Cavalese, just a few steps from the boutiques, shops, pharmacies, bars, wine bars, restaurants, beauty salons, historic buildings and museums.
- The Alpe Cermis ski-lifts are a 10 minute walk from the hotel, for skiing during the winter and for mountain excursions in the summer.
- The hospital in Cavalese, the communal swimming pool and the ice stadium are a 10 minute walk away.
- The Pieve Park is at 5 minute walk away with its play ground, tennis court, basketball court and football pitch.
- The Latemar ski center, the Lavazè and Oclini pass are at 15 minute drive. Trento and Bolzano are at 50 minute drive.
How to get here:
By car: We are 30 minutes from the A22 Brenner motorway, exit at Egna/Ora and follow the signs for Cavalese.
By train: The nearest train station is Egna/Ora. From there, there is a connecting Trentino Transport bus or SAD.
By plane: The closest airport to Cavalese is Verona (160km). Alternatively: Innsbruck 164km/ Venice 220km/ Milan-Bergamo 240km/ Milan Malpensa 330km.
By bus: There are connections with the main cities in the north of Italy such as Milan, Venice, Bergamo and Bologna.
What shall we do in Val di Fiemme?
Which activities offers Cavalese during your mountain break in Trentino?
For a family holiday, a romantic getaway, for mountain sports lovers and for those travelling with their four-legged friends, Val di Fiemme offers something for everyone all year round. Rafting, paragliding, adventure parks, trekking, hiking, climbing, climbing walls, fishing and foraging for mushrooms, cycling and mountain biking, horse riding and so much more waits for you in Cavalese and around the Val di Fiemme.
And if the snow falls, covering the warm autumnal colours, there is cross-country and downhill skiing, snowboarding, mountain climbing, snow shoe trekking, sledging and ice skating. Alpe Cermis awaits with its perfectly prepared slopes. And for cross-country skiing lovers, the famous Marcialonga track will make your holiday in Val di Fiemme even more special.
For those who love the mountains all seasons round, the Dolomites of Latemar and the Lagorai range through the Manghen pass to the Rolle pass, offer truly breath-taking trekking, hiking and mountain hiking. And if the weather is not that good, remember that the Hotel Garnì Laurino is in the heart of Cavalese, the shopping point of the Val di Fiemme.
If you love the culture of Trentino, have a visit to the Magnifica Comunità di Fiemme or the Dolomites Geological Museum.
A tour to Trento or Bolzano, perhaps even by train, could be the ideal opportunity to visit the regional capital and Alto-Adige. The Muse, Museum of Natural Science awaits you in Trento, while Bolzano is famous for its Otzi and its fascinating history.