For Alpine skiing, snowboarding and telemark the Val di Fiemme offers more than 1200 km of slopes, in 12 different ski areas with a single ski pass. Home of Nordic skiing, Val di Fiemme has hosted the World Cup twice thanks to its many perfectly groomed slopes. For the more adventurous in search of unspoiled nature, ski mountaineering is the ideal sport. Non-skiers can immerse themselves in nature by snowshoeing, sledding. At the ice stadium in Cavalese you can skate or enjoy a pleasant game of hockey. For a sustainable holiday you can use the convenient free ski bus service that connects all ski resorts.
Discover all the winter sports that the Val di Fiemme offers: Ski schools, Ski bus, Ski parks for children, Skipass Dolomiti, Huts and Après-Ski, swimming pools and wellness centers.
Get advice from the Staff of Hotel Garnì Laurino
Ski Schools Val di Fiemme
Lessons and ski schools for everyone in Val di Fiemme with the possibility of individual or group lessons. Expert ski instructors await you in the ski schools on the slopes of Val di Fiemme to teach you how to practice skiing. Contact the school in Val di Fiemme that suits you:
- Scuola Italiana Sci Alta Val di Fiemme (alpine skiing, snowboarding, carving, telmark). Bellamonte tel. 0462.576164 / Predazzo tel 0462.502999 / Gardoné tel. 0462.503103
- Scuola Italiana Sci Cermis – Cavalese (alpine skiing, snowboarding, carving). Tel. 0462.341303 – 0462.235233 – 0462.235311.
- Scuola Italiana Sci Alpe di Pampeago (alpine skiing, snowboarding, carving, telmark) Tel. 0462.813337.
- Scuola Italiana Sci Passo di Lavazè (Alpine skiing and Nordic skiing) Tel. 0462.231830.
- Scuola Italiana Sci Lago di Tesero (Nodic skiing) Tel. 347.7744885
Skibus in Val di Fiemme
You can also be eco-friendly during your holiday in Val di Fiemme and get around with the free ski bus at your disposal. You can reach all the ski areas in Val di Fiemme for free. The nearest stop is 80mt from the Hotel and the bus runs about every 20 minutes!
The ticket for all the slopes: Skipass Dolomiti. With the convenient electronic card you can ski on all the lifts of the Dolomites. Ski in more than 1200 km of slopes, in 12 different ski areas with a single ski pass. From skiing to freeride in the most beautiful mountains of Trentino a few kilometers from Cavalese: Val di Fiemme e Obereggen, Val di Fassa, Marmolada, Passo Rolle e San Matrino di Castrozza, Moena Lusia, San Pellegrino – Falcade. Special discounts for families, groups, children.
Swimming pools and wellness centres in Val di Fiemme
Indoor and outdoor pools, water games, relaxing whirlpools and large wellness center are waiting for you in Cavalese!
From the trampoline to the sauna, in Cavalese the fun of the water slide and at the same time the relaxation of the saunas is open for everyone. Recently renovated, the Pool of Cavalese offers a variety of pools: swimming pool, educational pool, children’s oasis, fitness pool, slide, indoor and outdoor whirlpoolIt has also developed a large Wellness Center with Finnish sauna, bio sauna, Turkish bath, Kneipp path, emotional showers and much more. Give up thoughts and enjoy pure relaxation.
- Centro Benessere – Piscina di Cavalese. Via G. Rossini Tel. 0462.232369, call for prices and timetables.
Huts in Val di Fiemme
After skiing Apres Ski in the refuges of Val di Fiemme. Take a break in the huts of the Val di Fiemme or after a long skiing enjoy the Apres Ski.
- Baita Doss dei Laresi – Cermis – Tel. 0462.235411 typical cuisine and dinners by appointment
- Rifugio Paion – Cermis – Tel. 0462.341616 bar, self service, pizzeria, sandwich bar, panoramic terrace.
- Baita Gardonè – Latemar – Tel. 0462.503110 restaurant and Après-Ski bar
- Rifugio Monte Angello – Pampeago – Tel. 0462.815030 self service, sandwich bar, panoramic terrace.
- Baita Caserina – Pampeago – Tel 348.8924234 Dinner on appointment, snowmobile to go up and sledding or by foot to come down.
- Rifugio Latemar – Pampeago – Tel. 3356299944 bar, sandwich bar, Après-Ski
- La Stala del Nono – Pampeago – Tel. 0462.813244 – pub, brewery, wine bar, Après-Ski
- Malga Varena – Passo Lavazè – Tel. 0462.230214 accessible by car or ski bus, typical cuisine and dinner or snacks on request
- Baita Bucaneve – Loc. Bellamonte – Tel. 0462.576088 diner and bar
- Baita La Morena – Loc. Bellamonte – Tel. 348.5800209 Dinner on appointment, snowmobile to go up and sledding or by foot to come down.
- Baita Al Cervo – Loc. Bellamonte – Tel. 348. 5800209 Dinner on appointment, snowmobile to go up and sledding or by foot to come down
- Baita Ciamp delle Strie – Loc. Bellamonte – Tel. 0462.571881 bar, self service, Dinner on appointment, snowmobile to go up and sledding or by foot to come down.
- Rifugio Capanna Cervino – Passo Rolle – Tel. 0439. Dinner on appointment, snowmobile to go up and sledding or by foot to come down
Snow Parks in Val di Fiemme
In Val di Fiemme you can also have fun in the Snow Parks! Not only skiing but many games in the snow under the sun of Val di Fiemme await you in many Nature Parks equipped. The snow playground, fun at high altitude, kindergarten, baby park, kindergartens with ski instructors and entertainment.
- PAMPEAGO: Asilo sulla neve "BIP CLUB" - Sentieri in Compagnia. Cell. 340 9859748 Guido; 349 7344323 Elena
- LATEMAR: Asilo Kinderheim Gardoné "IL REGNO dei DRAGHI" Tel 0462.502929 / 0462.502999
- CERMIS: "Cermislandia" Alpe Cermis – Tel. 0462.235311 ; 0462.340490
- BELLAMONTE: Asilo Kinderheim Bellamonte "LA TANA DEGLI GNOMI" e Campo Scuola Laricino – Ski Area Bellamonte Alpe Lusia Tel 0462.576249; Cell. 335.5956840
Libraries in Val di Fiemme
Readings, research, lectures in the municipal libraries of Cavalese, Tesero and Predazzo. Where the outside world disappears and one remains in the fairy tale, in the tradition, in the pages of a beautiful book.
They serve the public free of charge.
for info and timetabls: www.comunecavalese.it – www.biblioteca.predazzo.tn.it
Museums to visit in Val di Fiemme and Trentino
Discover the tradition of Trentino by visiting the countless and famous castles and museums of Trentino.
Respirart, the first museum A2000 meters in Pampeago in the Ski Center Latemar, the Historical Museum and art gallery of the Magnificent Community, the Contemporary Art Center in Cavalese, the Ancient Sawmill Venice Cavalese, the Geological Museum of the Dolomites in Predazzo, Museo della Scuola Alpina della Guardia di Finanza in Predazzo, Museo Etnografico del nonno Gustavo in Bellamonte, the Documentation Centre in Stava 1985, the Museo Casa Begna di Carano and many others.
They are open all year round, ideal to visit even on a rainy day.
Shopping in Val di Fiemme
Shopping in Val di Fiemme is exciting! Craft shops, traditional fabric shops and much more await you in Val di Fiemme. The Via Fratelli Bronzetti in Cavalese, a few steps from our Hotel, awaits you.. traditional coats, warm and enveloping loden, dirndl, speck of Val di Fiemme, mountain pine grappas, stone pine, goat cheese, wooden souvenirs and much more. The shops are open daily from 9.00 to 12.00 and in the afternoon from 15.30/16.00 to 19.00. As a rule, the closing day is Thursday.